Sunday 26 January 2014

Welcome to my overseas readers - G'DAY

Hi Guys - or G'DAY from down here,

 I've been found by Venezuela, Canada, Norway, Austria, UK, USA., Germany, Japan. - Wow, ain't the internet a great asset? - Now Finland and Poland have appeared - welcome folk.
Latest arrivals - a Happy & Prosperous New Year to folk from China, Belgium, France,  - Welcome - and the first of our Australian neighbors has landed on site with some friends from The Netherlands - G'Day Mates.

I have now (16th March 2014) also been found by new readers from Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Iraq, and Russia  - You are making me very happy to talk with you - so Thank You All.

 I do hope that some of my stuff is OK and that you come again - even better if you pass the word to someone else to have a look too, and support my advertisers.

 Cheers, - have a cold one with me after you've put the power tools away,

Marty K

No comments:

Post a Comment