Sunday 27 April 2014

.300"AAC BLACKOUT - A Quick Second Look

My Cobber "Cutters" is still working away diligently cutting-down .223" brass and fire-forming it in his bolt-action Remington rifle - while working-up to an optimum silenced sub-sonic load for use on our pistol club range.

The more that I read or watch about this new cartridge - the more I like it. - To the extent that if I won the lotto I'd go buy something in 300AAC Blackout, and a crate of sub-sonics to play with.

                       A VERY GOOD VIDEO EXPLANATION on 300 BLACKOUT:

- Mind you - I'd love to see an AK model built in 300 Blackout with a suppressed barrel - using the AR15 type magazines. - Now that would be interesting to me - as the 'black rifle' is still less than optimum function-wise. - you can't even have an AR with a folding butt-stock.

"Cutters" is composing his story about his experience trying the 300 Blackout for us to post here - meanwhile I'd better think about buying some lotto tickets - as it's hard to win without a ticket.

Marty K

No comments:

Post a Comment