Sunday 3 August 2014

New .303" Rifle - - AIR-RIFLE That is !

The American marketed Daystate WOLVERINE .303" rifle uses a five shot magazine to send 50gn pills (50.15gn) effectively out to at least a hundred yards (or metres). - that's a 100ft/lbs .30-calibre - that's got a muzzle velocity not much below supersonic.

Daystate 'WOLVERINE' .303" Air-Rifle.

A seriously capable rifle that will deliver 15 heavy-weight shots before needing its 250-bar cylinder re-charging.



The 50gn .303" pellets make the typical .177" - .22" - & .25"  slugs look anaemic - while remaining very accurate on target all the way out to maximum range.


Shot with a good silencer fitted they are unlikely to cause much disturbance other than the collapse of the quarry.


This is not a toy - but I'd certainly like to play with one. - I'm not being annoyingly coy about this - but I haven't a clue how much these high-quality rifles will cost anyone - They certainly will not be cheap and my guess would be at least 3 or 4 times the price of a .22RF semi-auto.

As I am not about to try (- never again!) ordering and waiting for any gun to land ex-USA - you will have to do it and let me know how you get-on!

Marty K
After researching & writing 1,036 blogs I've got something NEW to try .. I've signed-up to Patreon. - In over five years I've not made one cent from this .. NOW you can send me a wee support $ - starting from $1. to get all this stuff from New Zealand - over a year that's nearly the price of one Shooting magazine. - Am I worth it?

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16618870

No comments:

Post a Comment