Tuesday 19 August 2014

Strange and Unusual Guns:


Here are some pictures of oddities:

Ten Shot "Harmonica?" -"Derringer?"

Spanish High Capacity Semi-Auto.

 This is a clone of the Astra 400 M1921 tubular pistol design - built in the industrial town of Tarrasa, Catalonia during the Spanish Civil War - around 1937, by the Republican side. It is called an 'ASCASO' after a civil war hero - and that U-shaped magazine holds 25 rounds of 9mm Largo. 

Staple Gun .22" RF Conversion.

These photos were found simply by Googling "strange guns pictures" - I particularly enjoy the staple-gun conversion and wonder how reliably it worked - if at all.

I've seen something like this being made in England currently
- to get around their Strange Gun Laws.


- And whenever I see a shot of a 'Pepper-pot' pistol I think that it's a design than should  make a come-back - especially the high-capacity "MSSA" variety at top.

That would be a bit heavy  - even without firing it.

Marty K
After researching & writing 1,036 blogs I've got something NEW to try .. I've signed-up to Patreon. - In over five years I've not made one cent from this .. NOW you can send me a wee support $ - starting from $1. to get all this stuff from New Zealand - over a year that's nearly the price of one Shooting magazine. - Am I worth it?

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16618870

No comments:

Post a Comment