That is an 'Easy Rider' gun rack in the back window of the 'pick-up'.
Ithica M 37 Riot Gun can make you smile eh.
Billys' Easy Rider Harley
'Captain America' Panhead.
- From The movie, that is an "Easy Rider" sickle.
- or you might fancy an "Easy Rider sling" from Butler Creek for your rifle - if you've got bony shoulders ..
Whoo, you should even be able to get easy rider jeans ..
- You see - the thing is - since even before Ma Rainey recorded the first known version of SEE SEE Rider in 1924 - there's been disagreement about the title, the words, how many verses, how fast to sing it - and indeed - just what the hell the tune is meant to be about - and just which particular meaning of the phrase you are thinking about..(try Wikipedias entry!)
Ma Raineys 1924 last verse:
I'm gonna buy me a pistol just as long as I am tall,
- Lawd, Lawd, Lawd,
Gonna kill my man and catch the cannon ball,
- Catch the cannon ball,
If he don't have me, He wont have no gall at all.
There are more than 150 known versions of this great 12 Bar Blues - and they're all different. - well, let's put it this way - back in the early 1900s you didn't get to be a blues singer by going to college eh - so you spelt it how you heard it (- if you could write or spell at all.)
Even Elvis has done a version.
- And the 150 versions are only the known knowns eh (- who said that?**)
Back then you might remember the tune but not the words - so you'd make-up your own as you went:
Lead Belly - Huddie Ledbetter - 'King of the Twelve String Guitar'
- he served time for Murder and again for "attempted"(& again later)
- and had some 'knife work' while inside.
- An "easy rider" dates from the cowboy era and was a guy who didn't pull his weight and always would choose an easy riding horse - or later, would live off of the hard work of a working girl or woman - a pimp maybe. Also someone who jumps a slow freight train to move around.
Mississippi John Hurt s Version.
If you fancy getting into the Guinness Book of Records - you could collect all the different versions - even write a few variations yourself - and enter them for the record eh.
** The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know.
There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know.
But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.
Donald Rumsfeld US Secretary of Defense.
. . How do these people get into power?
- well it's a slow news day time of year eh,
P.S. - Hey, I just came across the question 'on-line' - "Is religion a mental illness?"
All correct answers will win invitations to join The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster - who have applied to be Marriage Celebrants here.