Sunday 15 February 2015

Truglo TFX Sights for Glocks / US Army History:

I've just received Brownells "new products" e-mail and they've now got the new TRUGLO TFX sight sets in stock.



These sights neatly combine the glow-in-the-sun fibre optics with tritium glow-in-the-dark technology.

The front sight blade also incorporates a lock-ring that works as a white hi-light. Brownells are pricing these replacement sights at US$133.39
This looks well designed to me and I'm tempted to upgrade my G17.

Trouble is - I resent paying the extra shipping fee and then - our NZ Customs have got me running scared that they'll impound them!
----------
Here's a link to an interesting piece of video about a large US Army store of historic weapons and artwork - Sent to me from the NZ AAA (Antique Arms Assoc.).

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/inside-the-armys-spectacular-hidden-treasure-room 

Marty K.

No comments:

Post a Comment