Thursday 9 July 2015

Hickok45 - 'Shooting The Breeze':

Here's something new from Hickok45 - something good too.


I guess we all enjoy watching Hickok45s video reviews on guns of interest - and I have viewed (listened to) many of his Radio Shows. It's good to hear so much common-sense when it surely doesn't seem to be very common out there in general today.

The man can shoot - and I would dream of having a home range as good as his.

Hickok45 has taken the opportunity of his 100th Radio Show to change the format a little and he's now doing it for us in front of the camera in his loading room - and calling this new version 'SHOOTING THE BREEZE'  .. 'radio with pictures' - some show & tell - and you won't need to wear your ear-muffs!
#2

I've watched #1 and #2 so far and it's good relaxing stuff - I wish him all the best for the next 98 recordings.

Life is good,

Marty K.

No comments:

Post a Comment