Wednesday 30 March 2016

New Australian Semi-Auto Thales F90:

Thales Australia announced at IWA 2016 that they are to offer a semi-auto only version of their Bull pup rifle made at Lithgow, NSW.

The new rifle designated F90-LE will initially be offered for Police service use only.

- I'd appreciate it if one of my Australian readers will let 'adjunct associate' Phlip Alpers at the School of Public Medicine (he has a room there) know of this latest product, from what he claims is, the non-existent Australian arms industry.

- Looks pretty solid to me.

Marty K.

After researching & writing 1,036 blogs I've got something NEW to try .. I've signed-up to Patreon. - In over five years I've not made one cent from this .. NOW you can send me a wee support $ - starting from $1. to get all this stuff from New Zealand - over a year that's nearly the price of one Shooting magazine. - Am I worth it?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/24075745

No comments:

Post a Comment