Thursday 8 December 2016

Arsenal Firearms AF2011-A1 Double-Barrel 1911:

I just watched Hickok45 review the Brick - I guess he kind-of liked it - as a novelty - it certainly looks beautifully engineered & finished.

Arsenal Arms AF2011-A1 in 45 acp.

- I guess that while he wasn't exactly lost for words - he struggles to explain this pistol rationally - he appears 'bemused'.

https://www.full30.com/video/e119177002dcd4941391d87cdb3c14da?utm_source=system&utm_medium=email&utm_content=hickok45&utm_campaign=subscribers

Costing over US$7,000. for this tested  'Dueler Prismatic' compensated piece it's perhaps a "novelty" - maybe even a coffee table show-and-tell piece. For that price you might buy TEN Glocks that work.

- It threatens to snap like an alligator when dropping the slide and Hickok says that you need to double-check everything when working with it ..

Hmmm - interesting eh, - double-trouble - but then I don't like 'ole slabside' 45s anyway. - Maybe a Glock 20 in 45" caliber..

Marty K.
P.S. Am I wrong in observing that Hickok45 received a sample Kimber K6S revolver for review before he got this .45? - what has happened to the Kimber revolver??

After researching & writing 1,036 blogs I've got something NEW to try .. I've signed-up to Patreon. - In over five years I've not made one cent from this .. NOW you can send me a wee support $ - starting from $1. to get all this stuff from New Zealand - over a year that's nearly the price of one Shooting magazine. - Am I worth it?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/24075745


No comments:

Post a Comment