Monday 6 February 2017

Angry Granny Fixed Two Rapists Story?:

John Taffin put this great story into his book 'CAMPFIRE TALES (2001-2013)' under the Heading "Don't Mess With The Old Guy!".

A really dramatic tale about how 81 year old Australian grandmother Ava Estelle took her full revenge on the two men in 2002 who raped her 18 y.o. granddaughter - by tracking them down and emasculating them with her handgun.. thereby causing the Melbourne law enforcement authorities a huge problem of how to deal with this venerable & gutsy "saint".

Great Looking Gun - Great Story eh.

What a Woman! July 29, 2002 MELBOURNE, Australia —
Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs
raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting
ex-cons down and shot off their testicles.
The old lady spent a week hunting those men down–and when she found
them, she took revenge on them in her own special way…said Melbourne
police investigator Evan Delp. Then she took a taxi to the nearest
police station, laid the gun on the sergeant’s desk and told him as calm
as could be: “Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.”Cops
say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and
his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the
hotel room where he and former prison cellmate Stanley Thomas, 29, were
holed up.
The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas’ testicles to kingdom come, but
doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said. The one guy,
Thomas, didn’t lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he
won’t be using it the way he used to, Detective Delp told reporters.
Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they’re just happy
to be alive after what they’ve been through.
The Rambo Granny swung into action June 21 after her granddaughter
Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding
creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. “When I saw the look
on my Debbie’s face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to
go out and get those bastards myself ’cause I figured the Law would go
easy on them,” recalled the retired library worker.
“And I wasn’t scared of them, either — because I’ve got me a gun and
I’ve been shootin’ all my life. And I wasn’t dumb enough to turn it in
when the law changed about owning one.” So, using a police artist’s
sketch of the suspects and Debbie’s description of the sickos’,
tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested
neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill-fated
rapists entering their flophouse hotel.
“I knew it was them the minute I saw ’em, but I shot a picture of ’em
anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was
them.” the oldster recalled. “So I went back to that hotel and found
their room and knocked on the door — and the minute the big one, Furth,
opened the door, I shot ’em right square between the legs, right where
it would really hurt ’em most, you know. Then I went in and shot the
other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down
to the police station and turned myself in.”
Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with
the vigilante granny. What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but
it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison. Detective Delp
said. Especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her
for sainthood and a medal.

- Only problem I can can see here is that the whole tale is a complete work of  FICTION - Great story though. Shame.

I guess lots of credible and honest folk may have accepted the tale because they themselves don't tell lies.
John Taffin - you should have checked your story before including it .. as your - "retired librarian and lifelong shooter" grandmother is a 'fairy story' - just like Little-Red-Riding-Hoods grandmother.

If anyone out there can find any factual record of our Aussie 'pistol packing mamma' across the ditch I'd be rapt to try verify it.

Marty K.

'Skid Row' in Melbourne? - "Alternative Facts" - my ass!




No comments:

Post a Comment