Monday 3 April 2017

NEW "Kiwi Gun Blog" (& My 700th Post):

I have been pointed at a new on line pro-gun Blog:

KIWI GUN BLOG


Link:

https://kiwigunblog.wordpress.com/

They seem to be professionally presenting and strongly voicing shooters rights in an effort to encourage New Zealand licensed gun enthusiasts to stand-up and make their feelings and voting strength known.

They say:

"The goal of this blog is simple. To keep the shooters of New Zealand up to date on the threats to their right to responsible firearm ownership. Then to provide them with the information and guidance to counter such attacks."

Kiwi Gun Blog seems to have started in February this year - and I hope that they prove to be an ongoing success. I don't know who they are - other than 'Anonymous' of Auckland.

- It is completely coincidental that this - being my 700th post - is concerned with publicizing their birth.

My first article was about "Comstock Scoring" in Practical Shooting (IPSC) competition on 1st January 2014.

Link: https://flicense.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/comstock-scoring-as-used-in-practical.html

Marty K.

After researching & writing 1,036 blogs I've got something NEW to try .. I've signed-up to Patreon. - In over five years I've not made one cent from this .. NOW you can send me a wee support $ - starting from $1. to get all this stuff from New Zealand - over a year that's nearly the price of one Shooting magazine. - Am I worth it?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/24075745

No comments:

Post a Comment